We provide every eMatters account with our advanced Fraud tool. This tool allows you to protect your business from potentially fraudulent transactions.
Using these tools you can set a series of rules for each transaction being processed on your website, specifically tailored to your business needs. For example, if your customer base is in Australia only you can easily block all other international transactions.
Each time a transaction is processed on your system we send confirmation emails, if a fraudulent transaction is attempted this email will highlight this for your reference. These alerts keep you up to date with your website traffic and ensure you can manage online payments.
The Features included in our antifraud protection include:
- Powerful Anti-Fraud rules - flag, block or blacklist transactions to the following set of 9 rules:
- Blacklisting, allows you to block email addresses, domains, card numbers, IP addresses, names or any combination of these.
- IP Global Positioning, allows you to block High Risk Countries.
- Single User Response Code (SURC), encrypts all payment responses for every transaction.
- Anonymous Proxy Server, stopping attempts to pass geolocation controls.
- Free Email, you can block free emails like Yahoo.com and hotmail.com.
- 3SO, refers to a three strike system where the same UID, or order number, is attempted three times before being blocked for 24 hours.
- Three tiered BIN & IP Checking - First checks the bank identification number to determine the location of the bank, Second checks the IP to check the location of the customer making the transaction, and Third checks to match BIN & IP to prevent international fraud. The third check can be turned off if needed.
- Easy integration - Integrates within your website immediately so that your next transaction is protected.
- Reduce bank fees - Cut down on charge backs and merchant fees by stopping transactions before they hit the banking network.
- Saves you time
- Protects your business - Without fraud protection, you could be at risk of losing your merchant facility for fraudulent transactions. Our fraud protection tools mean that your business, brand and merchant facility are protected.